Product Update 51 — AMA Product Update Recap
Please find product updates for UNION and MOAR projects, as related on 7/1/2022. We encourage community members with questions to reach out on Twitter or Telegram.
- Project is still going and in good health — we continue to refactor our backend and observe market conditions, as we are closely coordinating and evaluating the health and safety of our partners.
- We have made some changes to improve visibility and communications. We are actively recruiting for new positions in product management and development. Please submit your resumes to email@example.com. We have a number of resumes that have been submitted unsolicited to us through Twitter and Telegram — we will add these into the pool for consideration.
- MOAR consolidation vote passed with resounding community support! We are in the process of reorganizing MOAR infrastructure to better consolidate footprint and costs with UNION. Thank you to all who participated in the vote!
- New price tracker configuration is complete and proves to be stable.
- Deferred wallet connection in our protection marketplace is in testing.
- Full upgrade of our Avalanche infrastructure completed. The Mattereum Gold test case is being deployed to our Avalanche test instance! Issues found with some of our upgraded contract signatures. Working through the details of issues with release signatures and our legacy pools.
- hUNNyBadgerCoalition.com registration site is LIVE! hUNNy Badger development continues.
- Development initiatives around Geyser integration and notification service being refocused.
- MOAR deployment to Polygon mainnet continues! In process of sourcing early liquidity commitments.
- DevOps backlog in verifying the security environment.
- Diamond Hands distribution planned for Polygon deployment!
- This announcement is for informational purposes only and is not an offer to participate. It contains a number of forward looking statements about features and functionality, which may be subject to change or availability. As such, specifically, To-Be-Determined (TBD) features and functionality are expected available on the basis of future release schedules, priorities, technical considerations, and market realities.
- Never send virtual assets to a smart contract you cannot afford to lose.
- This announcement does not constitute financial advice.
- UNION is not an insurance company and UNION does not sell policies of insurance.
- UNION is not an issuer of CDOs.
- We are in a rapid development phase, and the screens may or may not look like these in final product. Some of the numbers shown are placeholders.
- Nothing in this announcement shall be deemed to constitute a prospectus of any sort, a solicitation for investment or investment advice nor does it in any way pertain to an offering or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities in any jurisdiction.
- Nothing contained in this announcement is or may be relied upon as a promise, representation or undertaking as to the future performance or policies of UNION.