Product Update 50 — AMA Product Update Recap
Please find product updates for UNION and MOAR projects, as related on 6/10/2022. We encourage community members with questions to reach out on Twitter or Telegram.
- Our Knowledge Center has officially launched! This is a critical step for us, as we actively take steps in our transition to consumer-directed messaging!
- Due diligence season continues!
- New grant award contract completed! Announcement of new relationship is pending finalized release schedule with chain. Currently working through release schedule with team.
- IoTeX rollout to mainnet is complete! Pebble integration work has started. Many thanks to the IoTeX team for their continued support!
- New price tracker configuration is completed and live.
- UNN Fantom, BSC, and Harmony server configuration has started in support of these new chains! Fantom contracts currently live on Fantom mainnet. BSC contracts partially deployed — we are experiencing an issue with a protocol buffer configuration issue and the node we are hosting for BSC.
- Full upgrade of our Avalanche infrastructure completed. The Mattereum Gold test case is being deployed to our Avalanche test instance! Issues found with some of our upgraded contract signatures. Working through the details of issues with release signatures and our legacy pools.
- Going live with the hUNNyBadgerCoalition.com registration site early in the week of 6/12/2022. hUNNy Badger development continues.
- Development initiatives around Geyser integration, deferred wallet connection, and notification service being refocused.
- MOAR deployment to Polygon mainnet continues! Price-tracking infrastructure continues testing.
- Revised deployment to Polygon mainnet 6/17/2022. DevOps backlog in verifying the security environment.
- Diamond Hands distribution planned for Polygon deployment!
- This announcement is for informational purposes only and is not an offer to participate. It contains a number of forward looking statements about features and functionality, which may be subject to change or availability. As such, specifically, To-Be-Determined (TBD) features and functionality are expected available on the basis of future release schedules, priorities, technical considerations, and market realities.
- Never send virtual assets to a smart contract you cannot afford to lose.
- This announcement does not constitute financial advice.
- UNION is not an insurance company and UNION does not sell policies of insurance.
- UNION is not an issuer of CDOs.
- We are in a rapid development phase, and the screens may or may not look like these in final product. Some of the numbers shown are placeholders.
- Nothing in this announcement shall be deemed to constitute a prospectus of any sort, a solicitation for investment or investment advice nor does it in any way pertain to an offering or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities in any jurisdiction.
- Nothing contained in this announcement is or may be relied upon as a promise, representation or undertaking as to the future performance or policies of UNION.