Product Update 44 — AMA Product Update Recap
Please find product updates for UNION and MOAR projects. We encourage community members with questions to reach out on Twitter or Telegram.
- Due diligence season continues. Exciting times!
- New grant award! Chain and details to be provided later, following work through legal.
- IoTeX grant award! IoTeX testing complete — have started rollout to mainnet.
- LATOKEN joint promotional activity planning nderway.
- The new UNION website has been live for two weeks!
- UNION deployment to Polygon has started! Regression testing being completed and boosted borrow with MOAR now fixed. Discovered smart contract issue on MOAR side that prevents policy liquidation by the MOAR liquidator. Presently remediating. Currently scheduled for fix before 5/1.
- UNN core contracts deployed to Fantom, BSC, and Harmony. Frontend and backend deployment also completed. Testing has started.
- Metis testing on deck — waiting for Polygon and IoTeX unified deployments.
- NFT Policy Development completed! Front and backend changes to support requirements completed!
- hUNNy Badger development continues. New game aspects for added fun and excitement! hUNNy Badgers now eat Füd, and develop Karma, which can be sold or exchanged for Füd!
- rUNN front-end integration with Protection Marketplace complete. runn.unn.finance scheduled for retirement postponed. rUNN contracts require deployment to other chain environments. Planning logistics and associated work.
- Geyser integration with Protection Marketplace underway.
- Deferred wallet connection analysis complete. Beginning front and backend enhancements.
- Notification service development underway.
- Balancer rewards issue fixes completed. An airdrop was performed for Balancer liquidity pool participants to ensure equitable distribution of earned UNN for pool participation.
- New case implementation for adding Boosted Borrow during loan duration and for depositing collateral protections (C-OP) that originate from purchase on UNION site.
- MOAR deployment to Polygon mainnet continues! UNION integration issues with UNION-based Boosted Borrow policy origination resolved in test environment.
- Issues found post integration in acceptance testing remediated: 1) rounding issues with funds in deposit — FIXED; 2) MOAR liquidator fails to correctly execute UNION C-OP collateral protection policies pledged to Boosted Borrow — INTERIM SOLUTION pending ADDITIONAL DEVELOPMENT; and, 3) borrowing can only be initiated against tokens that are already in a user’s account (ex: you may have wBTC and wETH as collateral in your account, but you can only borrow USDT if you have previously made a USDT deposit of any value) — FIXED.
- New thegraph subgraph-related issue being remediated.
- Revised deployment to Polygon mainnet 5/1/2022.
- IoTeX deployment planned following Polygon.
- MOAR on Polygon operations run-books being developed. New focus on Administrative cases.
- Diamond Hands distribution delayed because of developer work in prioritizing audit and withdraw issue. Diamond Hands claim build still in integration testing on MOAR platform. Will tweet when available for claim on Polygon!
- This announcement is for informational purposes only and is not an offer to participate. It contains a number of forward looking statements about features and functionality, which may be subject to change or availability. As such, specifically, To-Be-Determined (TBD) features and functionality are expected available on the basis of future release schedules, priorities, technical considerations, and market realities.
- Never send virtual assets to a smart contract you cannot afford to lose.
- This announcement does not constitute financial advice.
- UNION is not an insurance company and UNION does not sell policies of insurance.
- UNION is not an issuer of CDOs.
- We are in a rapid development phase, and the screens may or may not look like these in final product. Some of the numbers shown are placeholders.
- Nothing in this announcement shall be deemed to constitute a prospectus of any sort, a solicitation for investment or investment advice nor does it in any way pertain to an offering or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities in any jurisdiction.
- Nothing contained in this announcement is or may be relied upon as a promise, representation or undertaking as to the future performance or policies of UNION.