Product Update 37 — AMA Product Update Recap
Please find product updates for UNION and MOAR projects. We encourage community members with questions to reach out on Twitter or Telegram.
- NFT Policy Development underway! Specific features include permissioned participation in benefit pools and policy purchases, as well as reassignment of beneficial policy ownership for first and third party holder policies.
- A new build of our Protection Marketplace, with significant flow and interface improvements is live on Avalanche! WalletConnect and rUNN voting integration underway.
- Our Avalanche mainnet node is being rebuilt to address a historical data availabilty issue we found with U-CDS, specific to Avalanche. Ethereum builds not affected.
- Discussion with other parties regarding contributions of TvL in full swing. We are starting to on-board following midweek discussion.
- Polygon Network deployment started to unblock MOAR deployment. UNION currently targeting Mumbai network.
- Coordination with other teams slow due to ETH Denver.
- hUNNy Badger NFT Anouncement made! Final revisions to art and inventory underway. We are actively seeking partnerships to assist in our messaging and incentives around safer DeFi!
- Revised roadmap underway for Q1! Current quarter round-out includes WalletConnect integration, NFT policy changes to U-CDS, integration of rUNN with core application and ability to vote with rUNN, and platform notifications.
- MOAR audit complete! Will be made publically available in the coming week.
- Revised MOAR roadmap is now available
- Migtations for Polygon production being tested.
- Upgrades to support C-OP 2.0 still in testing. Timing dependency on UNN Polygon infrastructure lifted.
- Diamond Hands distribution delayed because of developer work in prioritizing audit and withdraw issue. Diamond Hands claim build still in integration testing on MOAR platform. Will tweet when available for claim on Polygon!
- This announcement is for informational purposes only and is not an offer to participate. It contains a number of forward looking statements about features and functionality, which may be subject to change or availability. As such, specifically, To-Be-Determined (TBD) features and functionality are expected available on the basis of future release schedules, priorities, technical considerations, and market realities.
- Never send virtual assets to a smart contract you cannot afford to lose.
- This announcement does not constitute financial advice.
- UNION is not an insurance company and UNION does not sell policies of insurance.
- UNION is not an issuer of CDOs.
- We are in a rapid development phase, and the screens may or may not look like these in final product. Some of the numbers shown are placeholders.
- Nothing in this announcement shall be deemed to constitute a prospectus of any sort, a solicitation for investment or investment advice nor does it in any way pertain to an offering or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities in any jurisdiction. Nothing contained in this announcement is or may be relied upon as a promise, representation or undertaking as to the future performance or policies of UNION.