UNION launched in December of 2020. At the time, we had little idea of the excitement and challenges that would come ahead. We posted a roadmap for the project, which you can read here. Fast forward, we’ve launched code to production, found a vibrant community, and directed our calling in the risk management and protection space. Along the way, some things have changed. The community has asked us for a modified roadmap to say where we’re heading, and when we plan on getting there.
As we've mentioned in our AMAs and some of our posting on Telegram and Twitter, we are going to be focusing on our completed architectures for our collateral optimization (C-OP) and smart contract protection/UNION crypto default swaps (SCP/U-CDS), moving forward. We see other opportunities for additional products we initially contemplated, but, as we have identified deep demand for work along these two paths, we will continue to primarily focus on promotion and improvement of these two product sets and their associated capabilities.
Along the way, we've added additional functionality and utility to the protocol, including our rewards (rUNN) token, our integration path for cyber-physical finance, and our development of an internal cybersecurity and audit capability to keep our project and extended ecosystem safe. We have enlisted premier industry talent and world-class advisors to assist in our decisioning and operations. We've even found a spirit animal, our hUNNy Badger, who will become increasingly more integral to our platform going forward.
Our roadmap continues to reflect a balance between meeting the pressing market demand for a suite of complete protection products and providing a robust and well-tested solution. The below modified roadmap is our aspirational target for the next three quarters, and may be adjusted as we progress.
- Mainnet release of Smart Contract Protection/UNION Crypto Default Swaps (SCP/U-CDS)
- Improved price and volatility sensitivity for Collateral Optimization Protection
- Platform Governance launch
- Platform Community Forum Launch
- Additional Language Support (Spanish, Turkish, Korean)
- Mainnet release of composible benefit pools and policy entitlements (with fractional ownership) to support UNION CDO products
- Enhanced Sanctum scorecard integration
- Benefit liquidity pool ratings and reviews, including protection description documents and security risk assessments
- Core application interface improvements
- Avalanche network deployment for SCP/U-CDS
- Cross-chain governance bridge for EVM compatible chains
- Secondary markets for pUNN and uUNN trading
- NFT-tethered U-CDS
- Event-risk policies with Oracle support
- NEW PROTECTION TYPES
- FLEXIBLE PRICING MODELS
- BENEFIT POOL LEVERAGE
- PROTECTION/RISK MANAGEMENT ANALYTICS FOR INSTITUTIONAL ENTITIES
- ENHANCED ADJUDICATION
Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/UNNFinanceANN
1) This announcement is for informational purposes only and is not an offer to participate. Never send virtual assets to a smart contract you cannot afford to lose. This announcement does not constitute financial advice.
2) UNION is not an insurance company and UNION does not sell policies of insurance.
3) UNION is not an issuer of CDOs.
4) We are in rapid development phase, and the screens may or may not look like these in final product. Some of the numbers shown are placeholders.