The snapshot voting for UNION whitelisting on Bancor with incentivized BNT begins today (Monday Jun 28th). There is already much excitement about the potential of BNT C-OP. Once added by Bancor, you will see the vote here.
Nothing proves the strength of the UNION community like numbers: since the launch Wednesday last week, over 105 million UNN (just over 10%) of total supply has been deposited. We are truly humbled by your support and look forward to sharing the reserves from our products with you.
U-CDS hatching will be ending Wednesday after a 1-week testing run by our 25 testers. Thanks to their efforts, we verified workflows that worked and more importantly, found areas of improvement. We will be rolling these improvements into our U-CDS audit, which is already underway!
We are looking forward to introducing new C-OP entrants of Doge and BTC (via WBTC) this week!
- Need to protect against downside? Buy some C-OP.
- Feeling bullish? Provide liquidity!
- In the mood for some pair trades? Provide liquidity on ETH and buy C-OP on Doge!
The options are plenty!
UNION is a technology platform that combines bundled protection and a liquid secondary market with a multi-token model. DeFi participants manage their multi-layer risks across smart contracts and protocols in one scalable system. UNION decreases the entry barriers for retail users and lays the foundation for institutional investors. UNION’s full-stack DeFi protection is inclusive, composable, and brings battle-tested capital and pricing models from TradFi to the DeFi ecosystem.
Telegram ANN: https://t.me/UNNFinanceANN
1) This announcement is for informational purposes only and is not an offer to participate. Never send virtual assets to a smart contract you cannot afford to lose. This announcement does not constitute financial advice.
2) UNION is not an insurance company and UNION does not sell policies of insurance.
3) UNION is not an issuer of CDOs.
4) We are in rapid development phase, and the screens may or may not look like these in final product. Some of the numbers shown are placeholders.