iMe and UNION Finance Partner to List UNN and Explore Bringing UNION Products to iMe Community
UNION is excited to announce our partnership with iMe. iMe is a Smart Platform with a Telegram-based messenger, Crypto Wallet, and DeFi tools. It connects mainstream and crypto communities and empowers Telegram users through the functions of DeFi, so everyone can manage cryptocurrencies in a secure and user-friendly interface.
iMe is a messenger based on Telegram API, with integration of artificial intelligence with Neurobots, as well as a fully functional crypto wallet. It allows users to purchase, store, swap and transfer crypto assets to your telegram contact in one-click by a Telegram handle. As of Jun 1, 2021, iMe has over 2.3M total downloads and 200k daily active users.
We believe iMe Messenger is ambitious and really put into the effort to shape the future of decentralized social media with outside-the-box imagination. Therefore, we are excited to partner with them to provide an array of functionalities to iMe users. This will help in driving adoption and improving awareness of DID in non-crypto populations.
Quality of life features such as Folders usually appear in iMe Messenger prior to the official Telegram releases. Such approach attracts users who love using Telegram, but want more UX improvements than official app has to offer and that’s why iMe’s built in non-custodian crypto wallet solution is extremely important — it allows new users that aren’t into crypto to become blockchain adopters by just using their favorite communication tool. A feat that very few blockchain related projects can brag about.
Of course its crypto wallet is not the only thing that sets iMe Messenger apart from the competition.
iMe Platform Main Features
- Topics that allow you to filter the news channels you are subscribed to by various categories;
- Built in translator that helps you translate both incoming and outgoing messages;
- Enhanced version of Telegram folders with additional capabilities;
- More convenient way to deal with your Cloud files and Saved Messages;
- Translation of voice messages into text-format;
- Interoperability with the official Telegram client; and,
- Built-in crypto wallet that already supports ETH (together with USDT ERC-20 tokens), with Binance Smart Chain support in development and additional blockchains, such as Bitcoin on the roadmap.
With more that 500,000 installs on Android and hundreds of thousands on iOS, iMe Messenger is a leader within the revolution.
UNION combines bundled protection and a liquid secondary market for DeFi participants manage their multi-layer risks across smart contracts, tokens, and protocols in one scalable, cohesive system. UNION decreases the entry barriers for retail users and lays the foundation for institutional investors. UNION brings battle-tested capital and pricing models from TradFi to the DeFi ecosystem.
UNION’s protection products extend across multiple protocols, incorporating protection addressing technical and economic risks as well as protection in situations where multiple protocols are involved. UNION mitigates risk and protects by pairing risk takers with benefit payers, where the risk payers pay premiums to the benefit payers who fully back risk-based activities. As such, the benefits wrap around a project’s ecosystem:
- Teams recover cost in event of breach;
- Community is protected from smart contract hacks and other risks; and,
- A strong signal of commitment to the community’s safety and security offers project distinction in a marketplace plagued by hacks, rugpulls, and other unanticipated losses of value.
First, UNION's collateral optimization, or C-OP, product allows you to use your crypto dollar for dollar when borrowing Stablecoins from DeFi lenders. It protects borrowers from volatility that might otherwise cause your borrowed DeFi position to liquidate.
Second, UNION’s smart contract protection (SCP) provides protection for holders against hacks, malfeasance, and defects that plague DeFi protocols. The SCP platform works on top of our core Union crypto-default swap architecture, where U-CDS enables all of our core protection products.
“We’re truly excited to be working with iME in order to extend our token and protection product availability to their broader community. We further cement the trust and confidence iME has built among the members of its ecosystem,” said Michael Beck, UNION’s Project Lead.
Moving forward, UNION and iME will explore further opportunities for collaboration that mutually benefit both projects. We are thrilled to integrate our expertise in order to better serve our thriving communities.
More Information and Social
- This announcement is for informational purposes only and is not an offer to participate. Never send virtual assets to a smart contract you cannot afford to lose. This announcement does not constitute financial advice.
- UNION is not an insurance company and UNION does not sell policies of insurance.
- UNION is not an issuer of CDOs.
- We are in a rapid development phase, and the screens may or may not look like these in final product. Some of the numbers shown are placeholders.